Monday, February 10, 2014

Slacker!

Whoa, I've been slacking.  It's been a while since I wrote....guess what happened?  My thyroid went on a rampage and decided to take over my body.  I fought and fought and guess what?  I won.  I've learned how to take control of my thyroid so it doesn't take control of me.  A majority of thyroid sufferers have ups and downs.  By changing my diet, I have more ups then downs.  So what did I do this time?  I did a raw vegan diet.  Holy extreme I know, but guess what?  It's worked and not only did I lose weight but I've reduced my thyroid medication.  So, I've decided to stick with this diet and my goal is to come off the medication completely.

Now, not one of my clients is a raw vegan.  In fact as of this moment, 100% of my clients are carnivores.  I'm totally ok with that.  What is important to me is finding a program that works for them.  I don't expect people to go on "extreme" programs.  The three programs I suggest are Paleo/AIP Paleo, The Clean Program and candida diet.  The program I suggest varies based on clients needs and wants.  I use these three because there is a great deal of information online and great recipes on Pinterest.  Now, there are situations when I have customized programs for individuals and I am completely ok to do that.  My goal is to make your program FUN so you'll stick with it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment